A Service representative will contact you via email soon!
The CoinTent Team
DMCA Notice and Copyright
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice and Copyright Infringement Reporting
Effective as of March 12, 2014
If you believe a website or a webpage using CoinTent services sells, offers for sale, or otherwise includes content that is your copyright-protected work and infringe your intellectual property rights, please immediately notify CoinTent’s Copyright Agent. These requests should be submitted by the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
Please be advised that you could be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations pursuant to federal law in a copyright infringement report. If you are not sure whether a website or webpage infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
Copyright infringement reports should include the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material, including location where it can be found, that is claimed to be infringing.
- Sufficient contact information at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notifications should be sent to the following:
645 Harrison St, #200
San Francisco, CA 94102